Powerful Performance at an Affordable Price
Features and Capabilities
Easy to set up and use, the Cisco 300 Series Switches provide the ideal combination of affordability and capabilities for small businesses (SMBs), and help ̣create a more efficient, better-connected workforce.
The Cisco 300 Series, part of the Cisco Small Business line of network solutions, is a portfolio of managed switches that provides a powerful, reliable foundation for small business networks.
Powerful Features and Performance
All Cisco 300 Series Switches support the advanced security management capabilities and network features needed to support business-class data, voice, security, and wireless services. These switches support long-term investments and advanced features, such as quality of service, Layer 3 static routing, and IPv6.
Cisco 300 Series Switches offer:
- An eco–friendly solution – Optimize power usage for efficiency without compromising performance.
- Easy setup and management – Intuitive browser–based tools simplify setup and configuration. Advanced command line interface (CLI) management options are also available.
- Advanced security – Numerous security capabilities such as advanced threat defense, time–based ACLs and 802.1x, and many others give you confidence that you have the protection you need.
- Peace of mind – All Cisco 300 Series switches are protected for the life of the product by the Cisco Limited Lifetime Hardware Warranty with next–business–day advance replacement, where available.
Package Contents Documents
● Power Cord (Power Adapter for Desktop SKUs)
● Mounting Kit included in all SKUs, including Desktop models
● Serial Cable
● CD-ROM with user documentation (PDF) included
● Quick Start Guide