Ideal for wide-angle monitoring
The GXV3672 v2 series series are weather-proof Infrared (IR) IP cameras. Two high definition lens options are offered: a 3.6mm lens, ideal for wide-angle monitoring of nearby subjects, and a 8mm lens for monitoring subjects in the distance. The camera’s advanced Image Sensor Processor (ISP) is powered by a state of the art auto-exposure/auto-white balance algorithm which allows for exceptional performance in all lighting conditions. Pair the GXV3672 v2 series with Grandstream’s GVR3550 Network Video Recorder (NVR), which supports plug-and-play with all Grandstream IP cameras, to ̣create a powerful recording and monitoring solution. The GXV3672 v2 series can also be managed with GSURF Pro (Grandstream’s FREE video Management Software that allows simultaneous control of up to 72 cameras) along with other ONVIF-complaint video management systems. This indoor/outdoor HD IP Camera features industry-leading SIP/VoIP for 2-way audio and video streaming to both video and mobile phones. It contains integrated PoE, IR-CUT for day and night mode, and a flexible HTTP API for easy integration with other surveillance systems.
- GXV3672_HD and GXV3672_FHD offer an 8mm lens, which is ideal for distance monitoring
- GXV3672_HD_36 and GXV3672_FHD_36 offer a 3.6mm lens, ideal for wide-angle and close-proximity monitoring
- IP66 certified weatherproof casing
- Advanced multi-streaming rate real-time H.264, Motion JPEG
- Integrated Power-over-Ethernet (802.3af)
- Supports Motion Detection and can send notifications when security events occur to IP Video Phones, IP Phones, screenshot to email, and more