The MOCET IP3062 series are easy-to-use high quality deskphones with many advanced features including support for secure calling with trusted layer security (TLS) and secure real-time transfer protocol (SRTP), a built-in IP security (IPSEC) virtual private network (VPN) client, and instant messaging capabilities. Utilizing a next generation capacitive touch sensitivity panel design, the IP3062 series supports up to four simultaneous lines and can be positioned in multiple tilt angles and has a wall mount option, and has a built-in two port 10/100M Ethernet switch with automatic support for power over Ethernet (PoE)*. The IP3062 series has 16 programmable keys and can be configured through the simple built-in menus displayed on the blue-green backlit LCD or from the phone's web user interface. The IP3062 series can be automatically provisioned from a local or Internet based server using the built-in MOCET auto-provisioning and management protocols.
The IP3062 series can transfer and receive calls using industry-standard SIP protocols, and can provide built-in music-on-hold(MoH) over IP network. The IP3062 series are interoperable with a wide range of SIP services and servers including those based on Metaswitch™, Broadsoft™, Freeswitch™ and Asterisk™. Therefore, the IP3062 series can be deployed and used anywhere there is a suitable local area network(LAN) with Internet access and a local or remotely hosted SIP server.
In addition, the IP3062 series has a large LCD display to show all calls in progress at once and supports HD audio through the use of the G.722 wideband codec, has a dedicated external headset port, USB 2.0 host port, extended dial module port. These functions make the IP3062 series more powerful and flexible IP phones to meet the demands of busy professional users.
* IP3062-W do not support power over Ethernet(PoE).
- Elegant innovative design with the latest technologies
- Complete VoIP and networking protocol support
- Blue-green 128 x 64 pixels LCD display with backlight
- HD audio chamber design in handset and speakerphone
- 4 SIP lines with 16 call appearances
- 16 programmable keys with LEDs
- USB 2.0 host port support
- 3 tilt angles of stand
- Extensive IP networking support including VLAN, VPN, and IPv6
- Supports up to 2 IP-EDMX extended dial modules
- Asterisk, Freeswitch, Metaswitch and Broadsoft interoperability
- Supports wireless headset adapter (IP-EHS) for wireless headset control (IP3062 new version only)
- Wireless 802.11 b/g/n network connection support (IP3062-W only)