multiple handsets share the same SIP account
Those looking for an easy-to-use, high quality DECT cordless IP phones for small business or residential use should look no further than the DP715/710. These compact and durable DECT IP phones allow users mobility throughout their home or office while maintaining the benefits of VoIP calling. The DECT base station is inside of the DP715, which also includes a handset, while the DP710 is the expandable handset. Uses can register up to 5 DECT handsets to a single base station, which supports 4 concurrent calls. When multiple handsets share the same SIP account, users can take advantage of the ring group/hunt group feature to make sure that all calls are always answered. By supporting a range of 300 meters outdoors and 50 meters indoors, the DP715/710 offer a great cordless IP phone for office buildings, retail stores, warehouse and more.
Like all other Grandstream IP phones, the DP715/710 includes state-of-the-art encryption security in TLS and SRTP. The DP715/710 supports a variety of automated provisioning options, including encrypted XML files and TR-069, to make mass deployment extremely easy.
- DP715 includes the bases station and handset; DP710 includes one handset
- Ring Group/Hunt Group (linear mode, shared line mode, parallel mode) when multiple handsets share the same SIP account
- Range of 300 meters outdoors and 50 meters indoors
- DECT base station allows 5 registered DECT handsets and up to 4 concurrent calls
- 10 hour talk time, 80 hour standby time